Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stuck in New York

Just a quick post. Currently stranded in NY. Missed my flight to Nashville. It was the airlines fault. NY is such a busy airport that after we landed, we had to wait a good 30mins until we could actually get off the plane. Then my luggage was last to come out (another good 30-45mins), then I had no idea where to go, and realised I had to catch some kind of monorail, and then by the time I got to check in, my flight had already started boarding and the lady wouldn't let me through.

Don't panic! Currently, in touch with mum and dad back at home trying to find new flights asap. Next one is in 24 hours though, trying to find an earlier one. I will let you all know when I have finally arrived at my destination! Until then, who knows how long I have to wait here...

Love you all
Fem
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Femmmmmm! Where are you sleeping, what are you doing? You can go exploring! Miss u.
    Brit and Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I feel sorry for you, that you missed your flight. I hope you eventually managed to get to Nashville.

    All the best on your trip, enjoy it!

    Your cousin from Belgium

    Sander

    ReplyDelete